- Comfort and Calm is a one women business, please keep in mind that returns cannot be made for a simple change of mind, please purchase with mindfulness.
- All items are handmade, and will display the marks of the making process. Each piece is individual, bearing slight differences in colour and size. This adds to the individuality of each piece. Please read the product description carefully, especially when it comes to differences in tone and colour.
- All ceramics, except decorative pieces, are food safe, unless noted in the product description.
- Hand-washing is recommended for handmade ceramics. Stoneware pieces can be placed in the dishwasher, but repeated washing will dull the colour overtime. Unglazed surfaces can become stained if they are in prolonged contact with food, so tableware should be cleaned as soon as possible.
Shipping and Handling
- Shipping is $10 within Australia. For international shipping please contact me through my contact page and I can organise a shipping cost.
- For packaging and handling please allow up to 3 - 5 business days before the item is sent.
- If your purchase arrives damaged in transit please take a picture of the item and contact me immediately through my contact page.
- Local pick up is available from Burleigh and Coomera on the Gold Coast, if you would like this option please contact me for details.